Perhaps Plastic Explosives?
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!

Perhaps Plastic Explosives?

Dedicated to all who contributed to one of Paul's favourite experiences. Thank you.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Viking

Skrillas : 3470

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:25 am

Something I just noticed in your signature... DemonHunter is Chirstian Heavy Metal? What an interesting genre of music, I don't think I've heard of it. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadowviking/
Stormleader

Skrillas : 3719
Location : Blasting through anything in my way....And you are in my way.

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Haha, I never spotted that before, I'll go fix it Razz

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Hahah, Check out this page.
Hitguns A&K SR25
So the real gun's magazine holds 400+ rounds!?!?!?!?!?
ROFL.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elffy

Skrillas : 3479

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:47 pm

lol it seams a little small....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:54 pm

Elffy spent the night last night.
We had fun, we went hiking in our woods and found 22 Golfballs Shocked
We watched Kelly's Heros, which is a movie about this group of guys in WWII that go AWOL to get 16 Million worth of gold.
Good movie!
I have church tonight, then I'm going to a play, and then out to Icecream Very Happy

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elffy

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Stormleader wrote:
Heros-Stormy

Heros? Razz
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:57 pm

CHAPTER 3!!!!!!!!!!!
I've also refined the Prolouge and Chapter 1, so I'm inculding the entire story in this post.
Hang on, I have to split this post up, it says it's to big.

“Prologue”

“When is this thing ever going to get AC?” His sister said over the helmet com from father back in the APC.

“Probably about time winter comes.” He responded from the front of the APC.

It was the middle of summer, in the center of Indiana, or what used to be before the Russian’s invaded back in 2010. That was 3 years ago, back when he was just out of USMC Force Recon training.

He is now the leader of his StormElite squad, the best of the best. SE members are from all braches of the Military; but that doesn’t matter, all that matters is how well they can kill. The members of his squad are:

His Sister, the team’s sniper, whose name is Rachel, Call sign “Stormya”,

Him, the leader of the squad, his name is Evan., Call sign “Stormleader

The half-man half-machine cyborg, “Robo”, he is the team’s Demolition expert.

The Human pilot of the SE107 “STAG” Assault mech, “Hammer”

The Assault droid, “Fearless”

Last, and most likely least, is the driver of the APC, another droid, but just standard, not an Assault model, “Chaffer”.
“I wonder what Robo’s and Hammer’s real names are?” Evan thinks to himself.

His thoughts are interrupted by a transmission:

“Command to SE team Black, Come in Team Black.”

“SE Team Black here” Evan replies.

“You are nearing your drop off zone, prepare to unload from the APC”
”Copy that, any new Intel?”

“ No, it still looks like the Russian general should be there, you will still have to sneak

Your way in.”

“Dang, I was hoping all the Russian’s had gone blind”

“Good luck Black team, over and out”

Chapter one.

“Ok, listen up people, in a couple of minutes we are getting off the APC, after that we have to hoof it to Russian base. This is a stealth mission, use force only if absolutely necessary, if you do, use a suppressed weapon, I don’t want to alert the entire Russian army that we are there” said Evan.

Stormya then replied, “Why are we here?”

“There is some big shot Russke general at that base, our orders are to sneak in, find out what the heck they are working on in the base, and assassinate the General.”

“How are we going to get in?” Stormya asks.

“That’s why you are wearing Russian Uniforms, we will use them to sneak in, I hope you’ve brushed up on your Russian” Evan replied.

“But where is Fearless and Hammer?” Robo asked.

“Fearless was loaded on to one of the Russian supply trucks, packed in a crate filled with Vodka bottles”

“Once we get there he will transmit his location to us, we’ll find and unpack him, that is if the Russian’s haven’t already.” Evan answered.

“Hammer is going to lead the Assault on the base, that is if we find something in there that we don’t like”

“Which is very probable.” Evan thinks

“What does the Intel look like?” Rachel asks.

“There’s not much of it, this is all I have.”

“We know that the Great Russian General “Paulski” will be there, we have to take him out.

Paulski was the General that had come up with the first strike plan back in 2010; he was regarded as the most brilliant General of the 21st century. He also had some very messed up habit of wearing a Speedo that was a size to small.

“We also know that they are working on a very big project there, some sort of super weapon.”

“Beyond that we are on our own.”

They had no idea of what they were doing in the base; because they hadn’t been able to get a spy in at any time. But they had been able to deduce for bits of intelligence gathered

Elsewhere that what ever it was would change the war.

Evan sinks back into his own thoughts. He had lost lots of friends during this war, He had even volunteered for several suicide missions. But he always came back alive. He hoped that his luck would hold out for a while longer at least.

“3 Minutes till drop off” Chaffer said over the comm in a calm, mechanical voice.

“Ok, Gear check everyone” Evan ordered.

He checks over his gear, one SE11 7MM assault rifle, two suppressed 2011 .45 pistols, half a dozen MK4 Frag grenades, his amour, the Russian uniform covering it up, and- “Wait! Where is it? It has to be here, I can’t believe I left it ba- ah, here it is” he then pulls out his old Zune MP3 player, filled with all sorts of Heavy Metal.

“Ready Reports!” He orders.

“Stormya, Ready to Rock and Roll”

“Robo, Ready Op.”

“Ok, good, I’m Locked and Loaded.” He says.

“Ten seconds to drop-off point” The droid informs.

“Ok, Prepare for offload”

The APC stops, SE team Black storms out into the night.

“Left flank secure” Rachel reports.

“Right flank clear” comms Robo.

“Rear flank safe” Evan said.

“Ok, lets move out, we have about 15 miles to cover before we get to the base, stay low and alert.” Evan ordered.

After several hours trekking through the forest surrounding the base, and several false alarms that turned out to be animals and not Russians, they finally ran into the first Russian two-man patrol. These two Russian’s were short, but muscled and fairly intelligent looking. They both had AK-74’s at the ready.

“Identify yourself!” the first Russian, a Corporal, shouts in Russian.

“Comrades! Behind you!” Evan shouts, also in Russian

The two Russians turn around, to find nothing. As they turn to face them Evan shoots them in the head with his Suppressed .45s before they can even begin to get their AK-74s pointed in the right direction.

“I guess they really weren’t that intelligent after all.” Evan thinks to himself.

“Lets get these bodies out of here, and cover the blood trail, I don’t want a trace that anyone was here, I’ll keep watch as you two work.” Evan orders

“Yes Sir.” Robo and Stormya replied simultaneously.

He climbed up a tree to keep watch, and to think.

The Russians had first attacked back in 2010; they nuked Washington and sent airborne units to capture strategic targets.

After that they landed on the East and West coasts and started moving inland, massacring anyone in their path. Military or not, it didn’t matter to the Russian’s.

They had been halted with about half the US in their control, a quarter on either side, with the center controlled be the US.

The war had turned into a stale mate; neither side mounting any major attacks for the next three years.

“What I would give for some Cheerwine about now, but I guess that will have to wait till we take NC back.”

“The bodies and blood trails are hidden, Orders Sir?” Rachel asked at the base of the tree.

He drops out of the tree, brushes himself off, and says:

“Start heading toward the base. Lets do this.”

Last edited by Stormleader on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Chapter Two.

“Take a look at it” Evan handed Stormya the binoculars.

They had gotten to the Russian base after sunrise; they had marched through the night avoiding any more patrols.

Stormya whistled “Talk about big, It must be 5 miles long, at least another two wide, I’d guess about 1000 feet tall too, I wonder what they’re doing in there?”

The base was rectangular, it’s short end facing them, and all sorts of defenses surrounded it, from Mines to MGs, AT guns, AA guns, even a couple of light ‘Mechs patrolling it.

She handed Evan back the binoculars, “I’m not sure, but that’s what we are here for” he said.

“How do we get in?” Robo asked.

“Intel says that there is tunnels, I think we passed one of the exits about 1500 feet back, but I wanted to get a look at the base first” Evan replied.

“Won’t the tunnels be mined?” Robo inquired.

“The tunnels were mostly secret, this used to be an old Military base, before the Russian’s had taken over, but none the less, we’ll be searching for mines and other traps.” Evan replied.

A quarter of an hour later they were laying on their stomachs, sticking their knifes in the ground in front of them, looking for mines.

“I want a long vacation when I get back.”

“If, not when” Rachel thought.

They had all known that this was a very risky mission when they had accepted it, but risky missions are what the SE did.

She had seen friends die all around her throughout the war, she had been places that even she didn’t know how she managed to stay alive.

And her she was, crawling along behind her brother, hoping not to get blown to pieces.

“Oh yes, I want a very long vacation”

Hammer hated this part.

He hated having to wait, to wait while his squad mates, his friends, were out sneaking around, and maybe even getting killed.

“But I guess that a 80 ton battle mech would be pretty hard to hide”

Hammer was the pilot of the SE107 “STAG” Assault ‘Mech, a walking battle tank, the STAG was the most powerful of the bunch, carrying the latest in Railguns.

Railguns use Electromagnets to accelerate projectile to hypersonic speeds.

The STAG’s railgun could fire a wide range of projectiles, from Tungsten amour piercing rounds; to HE packed rounds, to even Nuclear rounds.

“I’ve never fired a nuke, I wonder how big of a ‘bang’ it makes?”

“I guess I hope to never find out.”

Ugh, this place was nasty.

Evan was leading the way through the tunnel, searching for mines in their path.

People had asked him why he still used his knife to search for mines instead of a metal detector. Reason one was because it was one less thing he had to carry; reason number two was because he trusted himself more than a machine.

The tunnel was also filled with a completely disgusting looking and smelling black water; He didn’t even want to think what was in it.

Clunk

“Hold up” he orders.

Evan digs carefully; he uncovers a circular wooden thing, a mine. A mine that a metal detector wouldn’t have picked up.

“Aha, they did mine this tunnel.”

“What type of mine is it?” His sister asked.

“The type that blows up, if I had to make a guess.” He responded.

“Very funny.” His sister growled.

“I would guess that it’s a Anti-personal mine, and judging by the wires coming out of the back of it if we had set it off it would have set off the other mines in this tunnel. We will have to move more carefully now” Evan replied.

They moved on for a couple of hours inch by inch, they uncovered many more mines, some wooden, some metal, the metal ones were bigger, in a rectangular shape, probably to bring the room down if any mine was set off.

They finally made it to the exit, where it was tall enough to stand up without smacking your head on the ceiling.

“Lets hope that they don’t have any security cams here.” Evan said, as he was hacking into the terminal next to the big steel door, he first turned the security cam off in the room on the other side of the door, but before he did he saw three Russian guards, tall, buff, and fairly dumb looking, all with AK74’s strapped to their backs.

“We need their uniforms, ours are covered with this black… Goo, for lack of a better term. I’ll take the one farthest from the door, Stormya, you take the one on the left, and Robo, take the one on the right, wait till I attack before you go after them.”

“Got it.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Opening door in 3…2…1…”

The massive door opened to three very surprised Russian guards.

Before they could respond Evan said in Russian: “Comrades! There were 4 great beasts chasing us, we had to flee through the tunnel to get here”

Then the first guard, a corporal, asked “What about the mines?”
”We disarmed them as we went.”

“Why did you not use your radios to inform Command?” The second one asked, this one was only a private, and was smaller than the other two.”

“Um, because….” Evan drew his knife as he leaped toward the last one, this one also a private, but was easily the biggest of the three.

The Russian guard manage to block his knife attack, but missed the boot to the shin. That knocked the guard off his feet. Evan went for his neck, but the guard knocked the knife out of his hand but even then he managed to smash the guard’s nose in with his elbow.

The guard managed to get to his feet, where Evan promptly shoved him into the wall, then put him into a chokehold.

The guard that his sister was fighting charged at his back with his knife, but Evan swung around at the last moment and the knife buried it’s self into the Russian guard’s stomach instead of Evan’s back. Stormya took that moment to stab her Russian in the neck with her own poison tipped dagger; Robo did the same with his guard.

Once Evan’s guard stopped struggling, they dragged their bodies into a storage room, where they switched cloths with the Russians.

Evan was surprised that the guard that he had strangled didn’t have any bloodstains on his uniform until Evan took it off, to find that he was wearing amour.

“Hmmm, that makes things harder, if they are all wearing body amour that means to get a decent hit on them we have to hit them in the head, otherwise it might not penetrate, and even if it does it still won’t do much damage.” Evan advised.

“That means that there is something important here, the Russian never use body amour, it cost them more to make than to train a solider to replace the one that was killed.” Stormya added.

“We have to get going, they’re going to find out that they are missing some guards soon, plus we still need to find Fearless.” Evan ordered.

“After that Fearless and Robo will go to try to find out what they are working on here, Stormya and I will go after the General.”

“Lets do this”

Hammer went over the SE107 once more.

“LRMs, Check.”

“Minigun, Check.”

“Rockets, Check.”

“Anti-Personal cannon, Check”

The order to launch was going to come soon, that is if it comes at all, Black team might not find anything in the base that was worth attacking, or they might.

“I’m betting on the second one”

Hammer was going to lead other SE Mechs into battle, 5 others, all in the same STAG chassis that he was in.

They would be dropped from dropships. They had single burn thrusters on their Mechs that would detach as soon as they landed, but would stop the Mechs from slamming into the ground enough for the trip to be survivable.

Their orders were to blast the base to pieces, after they had blown the base up, they had to fight their was back to their own lines with no support at all.

“This is a suicide mission, there is no way that we are making it back, but if it’s worth sacrificing six of the most powerful vehicles that the US has, then I guess that it really must be important.”

“The Russian who had worn this uniform before me has hardly ever taken a shower, judging by the way it smells.” Robo said.

“Hey, I’m getting a transmission from Fearless, he says he’s still packed in the crate, he also says that the crate is in the Southwest warehouse.” Stormya relayed.

“I’ll go get him, good luck with the General.” Robo says, as he heads off to get Fearless.

“Looks like I’m still in the basement, the closest entrance to the SW ware house entrance is on the first floor.” He thought to himself.

On the way he passed many more guards, but thanks to his uniform, fake ID, and seamless Russian he made it to the entrance without a problem, but when he tried to get into the warehouse the guard at the door turned him away.

”But I have proper clearance, do I not?” Robo said angrily.

“Orders of General Paulski, no one without his permission is allowed in to the warehouse.” The tall Russian guard said, this one looked a lot smarter than the ones guarding to tunnel entrance.

Robo heard Fearless’s deep mechanical voice in his earpiece. “Keep him busy a while longer while I disable the camera from in here”

Robo sighed, then said to the guard “Ok, but just between you and I, I think this general is full of crap”

“Heh, I agree completely in fact, I….” The rest of what the guard said was lost to Robo, because Fearless informed him that the camera was down.

Robo looked down the corridor, but no one was coming.

He pulled his dagger and stabbed the guard in the neck; the guard started to cry out, but was dead before he could get any words formed.

“The guard’s taken care off, you can come out now Fearless.”

The door opened, to not what looked like an assault droid but instead to what looked like a cleaning droid. It was all Robo could do to not crack up upon seeing Fearless.

“Oooh, looks like you got demoted a little bit huh?” Robo gibed at Fearless.

“The mission planners thought that an elite assault droid might be a little... Attention attracting, so they made me look like a cleaner droid.” The droid responded dryly.

“I hadn’t notice, now lets get this body hidden before someone stumbles across it.”

“I hate guys who wear Speedos.”

The trip up to the roof had been uneventful, they passed through the checkpoints without a problem, and now they were prone on to top of AA gun emplacement. It was raised from the rest of the roof by about 20 feet, the perfect sniper vantage point.

That is, after you take out the gun crew, but the 4 of them hadn’t been a problem, they hadn’t heard them coming up the staircase from below, the two gunner hadn’t heard when Evan and Rachel had slit the throats of the gun commander and spotter. And when they did finally realize that there was intruders it was when their own throats where being slit.

“Really? I never knew.” Evan replied.

“Yes, and I swear if you ever wear one I’ll shoot you too.” Rachel said to her brother.

“Hehe, I’ll have to remember that.” Her brother said

The general had a pool on top of the base, or it was on top of it right now, it appeared to be able to lower incase of an attack.

They were about a mile away from the pool; she was amazed at how big the base was, even after being up here for ten minutes, she also as amazed that the general was sitting up here in the open, talk about over confidence.

“Can I shoot him yet?”

“Hmmm, I guess so, just be ready to run.” Her brother replied.

She was using a Barret .416, suppressed bolt-action bullpup sniper rifle; they would never even hear the shot that killed Paulski, the Great Speedo wearing Russian General.

She found her Natural point of aim, slows her breathing, and squeezed the trigger.

The gun goes off, she cycles the bolt incase a follow-up shot is needed.

“Confirmed headshot, target eliminated. Now lets get the heck out of here.” Her brother says, as he starts moving back towards the hatch that leads down into the base.

As they are descending the stairs that lead into the base, Robo comms in to confirm that he has picked Fearless up.

“I’ll meet you at sector 16A, sound good?” Robo asked.

Evan checked the map as they were running, 16A was about a mile away, but once there they could move on to the massive empty space in the middle, or his map said it was empty at least.

“Yeah, it’ll take about ten minutes though.” He replied.

“Works good for us, see you then.” Robo said, and then switched off the secure radio channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:03 pm

Chapter Three.

It took Evan and Rachel fifteen minutes to get to 16A. Evan hadn’t accounted for the fact that they couldn’t be seen at a dead run away from the assassination spot.

“What took you so long?” Robo asked once they arrived at 16A.

“We had to act normal, and doing a full-out run away from the general might have looked just a bit suspicions. Anyways let’s go see what they are hiding in that huge room.” Evan replied.

They went through three over-sized blast doors before they entered the cavern. They had to use the ID badge from the guard Robo had taken out to get to Fearless.

At each blast door Evan couldn’t believe how much firepower they had guarding the door. Three PKM’s, and another seven guards armed with AK-74s, two of the guards had GP-30’s mounted on them. What really amazed him was that they had two 50MM AP guns in each area.

“What ever is in there must be important.” Evan whispered

After they had gone through all of the blast doors they entered the room.

“Oh. Crap.” Evan said.

They couldn’t believe their eyes. They had been expecting a giant missile, a huge mech or tank, not this, this they couldn’t believe.

It was huge, filling up the room. It was about a mile long, at least 3000 feet wide, and another 2000 feet tall.

There were people running around everywhere, preparing it.

It was a Battle Cruiser.

“We have to get to a comm’ unit, we have to call in the attack.” Evan managed to say.

“My sensors are showing that there is a group of rooms 300 feet to the left.” Fearless said.

They got to the rooms. One room was an office, the other was a bathroom, and the last was a guard barracks.

They stormed into the office. Evan shot the Captain behind the large desk in the head with his suppressed .45s and Robo locked the door behind them.

The office was fairly large, with the desk on the far side of the room.

There was comm unit against the right wall. Evan ordered his sister to order the attack in, and to use the code “Big-Bang” which meant the Mechs were to be authorized to use

The nuclear rounds for their Railguns.

Evan sat down at the desk; luckily the officer had been accessing the ship’s specs. Which meant that Evan didn’t have to waste time hacking into the computer.

“The force is on the way. But they also want to know how much firepower the cruiser has.” Rachel said.

“Tell them that it has 10 ICBM’s, three 500MM cannons, 15 or so 30MM Miniguns for use against incoming Missiles, and—HOLY SNAP! TELL THEY IT’S LAUCHING IN THE NEXT TWENTY MINUTES!” Evan exclaimed.

“They say- Wait, repeat that again control? Yes. Ok. They say that our orders are to infiltrate the Cruiser, and try to blow it up, or capture it.” Rachel relayed.

‘What?” Evan sighed. “Tell them that it has a crew of 400. Then ask them how do they suggest that we do it?”

“You can come tell them yourself.” His sister said.

Evan got up and went over to the comm unit.

Controls response was “Hmm. That is a sticky wicket, but do give it a go would you?”

“Yes Sir. SE Team Black over and out.” Evan said as he terminated the connection.

“That idiot back at control has seen waaaay too may James Bond movies.” Evan said, and then grumbled something nasty about the British.

“Ok, Here’s the plan…”

This was Hammer’s favorite part.

“Mallet One to Mallet squad. I want some ready reports.

After the other five STAG’s had radioed that they were ready to go, Hammer checked his Dropods one last time.

This was the first time they had been used; the engineers said that they would work.

Hammer sure hoped so. Slamming into the ground from 1000 feet up in his Mech was not high on his priority list.

Evan and his squad walked aboard the Russian cruiser, the Devastator, Evan couldn’t help but be impressed with it.
It’s interior was a dull gray; though the paint was already flaking in some spots.
“I guess we can always count on the Russian’s to do things cheap.” Evan thought.
“Identification?” a Russian guard asked.
“Here it is, these people are under my command.” Evan replied while handing the guard the ID card he had taken from the Captain they had killed.
“You are cleared to proceed, guess you got cleaning duty huh?” The guard said while snickering, referring to how Fearless looked.
Evan and his squad walked off, leaving to the guard to laugh.

“Ok guys, remember the plan, Robo your with me, Stormya and Fearless, go to the engine room and wait for my orders.” Evan said as they spilt up.

The plan was to vent all of the atmosphere into space, that should kill everyone one the ship not wearing Vac-rated suits. Thankfully all SE members were equipped with airtight armor that had an oxygen supply that would last for 3 and a half minutes. Each of their helmets was hidden in their standard issue Russian backpacks.

They could vent some of the air into space from the bridge, but to vent all of it they had to activate the release in the Engine room. At least that’s what the specs said.

“Let’s hope those specs were right” Evan thought.

“Stormya to Stormleader, have you seen any black armored Russians?” Rachel asked over the secure comm channel.

“No-Wait, we’re passing one now” Evan replied.

These Russian’s looked tough. This one of was over six feet tall, had some type of LMG Evan hadn’t seen before, weighed easily 275 pounds. But Evan really couldn’t tell because they were wearing armor, airtight armor.

“That could be a problem, any ideas?” Evan asked

“I say we go along with the plan. After we finish the plan we can hunt these guys down as a squad.” Robo said.

“Sounds good to me.” Rachel added.

“I see no other logical solution, short of blowing the ship up.” Fearless said in his deep mechanical voice, or what sounded like his voice, considering that they were using sub-vocal mikes so that the Russian’s wouldn’t over here them speaking in English.

“Ok, sound like a plan. Stormya, after we vent the air can you and Fearless make it to the bridge?” Evan asked.

“I think we can, it all depends on how many of the bad guys are in our way.” His sister replied.

“Good then, Let’s do this!” Evan said.

Rachel and Fearless made it to the engine room without a problem.

Once they got inside massive room they radioed in to Evan that they were ready when he was.

The plan called for killing everyone in the room, but Rachel didn’t think that would work out now that she saw it, the room was just to big and there was just to many people.

“Ok Fearless, change in plan. We vent all the air out of the ship first, that way we don’t have to worry about these guys in the room.” Rachel ordered.

“Where is the override?” Fearless asked.

“It should be right in that room over there, let’s go” Rachel said.

They opened the door; the room was pitch black, she found the light control and turned them on.

She almost gasped at what she saw.

“You are under arrest” One of the six guards said, all of these were the Black armored type.

“What for?” She said as she stalled for time.

“Murder, sabotage, and spying.” The same guard, a Lieutenant accused.

She dived out of the way just as Fearless opened up with the heavy MG built into his arm. The six guards never had a chance; the SED series of droids had the best targeting system available, thus making headshots easy.

“Oooh, that was sneaky.” She said as she started hacking into the computer.

“I saw no other course of action. Was there another way?” Fearless asked.

“Nope, other than to not get caught in the first place, I wonder what tipped them off? Anyways, doesn’t matter now, I’m ready to override the safety.”

“Hey Stormleader, I’m ready.” She said over the comm.

Just as she said that she felt and heard a loud rumbling, the entire ship shook as it took off from the base. Heading towards Space, and safety

Evan barely even heard Rachel report that she was ready, he was to busy shooting Russians.

Something had tipped them off to who they where, they had been waiting from Robo and him as they walked onto the bridge.

The Russian’s started out with ten guards plus the bridge crew of sixteen, Evan and Robo had quickly taken two of the guards down as they dived for cover.

They didn’t want to take the chance of using grenades; they didn’t want to damage any of the control boards.

But that didn’t stop the guards from shooting at them; Evan’s armor had already taken several hits from AK-74’s.

He popped out of cover to land a 3-Round burst each on three of the guards, then crouched back behind the console he was hiding behind and then watched as several Russian 5.45MM rounds shot right where his head had been just moments before.

“Flash-Bangs!” He yelled over to Robo.

He armed one of the FB’s they had taken from the guards; they made a very bright flash and a very loud noise that stuns anyone looking at it.

He then held up 3 fingers to Robo, which meant three seconds.

“3…2…1…”

Evan tossed the Flash-Bang at the same time that Robo did, and then covered his eyes.

The grenades went off, almost blinding Evan, even though he was looking away and covering his eyes.

He rolled out from behind the consol, and started shooting at the guards and crew.

He saw Robo do the same out of the corner of his eye, but that was all he saw before he started concentrating on the Russian’s.

He flipped his SE11 to Full-auto and started shooting at a group of guards clustered around whom Evan assumed to be the Captain of the ship. His first burst caught two of the guards in the chest; his second almost cut the heads off the Captain and a guard.

He checked around, but that was all of the Russians on the bridge.

He had taken quite a few hits on his armor, but none of them had penetrated.

Besides those one round had grazed his check, because he hadn’t had time to put his helmet on befor4e the firefight started. But it hadn’t done any real damage to the bone or muscle.

Robo locked the door, and then patched up Evan’s cheek.

“Gah, I guess they ruined my good looks.” Evan said

“What good looks?” Robo gibed.

“Sshhh, it’s a secret, anyways we should probably get to work.” Evan ordered.

He hacked into the system, which was quite a bit harder than the base computer was, found what he was looking for and opened it.

“Stormleader to Stormya, All green on my end.” Evan said as he put his helmet on.

“I’m good.” His sister replied over the comm.

“Ok then. In Three…Two…One…Activate”

There was a great rushing sound, and then there was no sound at all after all the air had been sucked out.

“Hey Leader, I just looked at one of the black armored Russian’s. And although they’re armor may be airtight, they do not have any air source built in like we do.” Rachel radioed.

“So what your saying is that we don’t have to worry about them anymore?” Evan asked.

“Yup. They would have all suffocated by now.” She replied.

“Great, now come up to the bridge, we still have to figure out how to land this thing.” Evan ordered as he told the ship to re-pressurize.

“This should be interesting, trying to land a unknown ship with a inexperienced skeleton crew. Fun.”

“Command to Mallet squad, drop in Five…Four…Three…Two…One…Drop.”

Hammer’s stomach lurched as the floor of the dropship disappeared from beneath him, then as the Dropods kicked in.

“Ok Mallets, I don’t want to see anyone stuck in a tree this time.”

The pilots of the other Mechs laughed, even though there hadn’t been a last time. This was the first time the Dropods were being field-tested.

Hammer felt a “thud” as his Mech touched down on the ground, and he immediately started picking targets.

“Hammer one here, Mallet 2, take out the AT guns, M3 take out the AA guns, M4 you take care of the MGs, M5 if you wouldn’t mind getting the infantry, and I’ve got the other Mechs.”

After they all confirmed the plan, Hammer felt a deep rumbling as he watched the giant cruiser take off from the base.

“Command to Mallet Squad, do NOT shoot at the cruiser, repeat, do NOT shoot at the cruiser.”

“Why?” Hammer asked.

“Sorry, need-to-know only, all I can tell you is that it’s got friends aboard” SE Command said.

“Command acknowledged.” Hammer replied.

“You are also authorized to use the nuclear rounds in your Railguns.” Command advised.

“Ok, Mallet One over and out.” Hammer said, then he terminated the connection.

“Wow, they really much want this base gone.” He thought.

“Ok Mallets, we have been authorized the use the Nuke’s in our Railguns. So back off to Ten miles, I don’t want anybody getting fried.” Hammer ordered.

They executed a fighting retreat, the Russians, thinking that they were giving up started regrouping back at base to make a more coordinated assault.”

“Well, I guess we aren’t going to give them that chance then.”

“Unlock Railguns.” He ordered. The Railguns had been locked prior to the start of the mission, and could only be unlocked when both Command and the pilots typed in the correct code. They had been taken a chance when they had nuclear rounds loaded, if they needed the Railguns but didn’t have the authorization to use the Nukes they would be stuck with the other weapons of the STAG. Even though they were powerful the Mech was truly built around the Railgun system.

He typed in the code “SGT57-1942” which unlocked the Railgun.
“Ok, fire in Three…Two…One…FIRE!” Hammer ordered.

Six nuclear Railgun rounds fired, and hit the target seconds later, and although they were small, the resulting explosion was big; it almost knocked the large Mechs off their feet.
It completely destroyed everything within the eight-mile blast zone, and created a crater almost a mile deep.
“Target destroyed, now we just have to get back to base.” Hammer said.

If they were able to fight their way back without their Railguns, then they would have to be de-contaminated. The Mechs systems were shielded from EMP and radiation, but that didn’t stop the radiation from sticking around.

“Well, I guess I found out how big of a “bang” a tiny Nuke makes, I wonder how big of a “bang” a huge one makes?”
He shuddered at that thought.

“War is truly a terrible thing.” Hammer thinks, as he turns around to start the fight back to base.

Comments? Nazi Grammatical Smackdowns? Anything?

-Stormy

Last edited by Stormleader on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Viking

Skrillas : 3470

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:59 pm

Good stuff mate. Some grammar and spelling mistakes, but nothing too bad. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadowviking/
SGT57

Skrillas : 3645
Location : North Carolina. Weapon: M1 Carbine Vehicle: '98 Jeep Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:37 pm

Wait...I'm confused....am I involved in this in anyway or did you just steal my name?

Suspect Shocked

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/26371913@N02/
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Ish.
The "Evan" in the story isn't a direct copy of you persay, just has some of your personality.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGT57

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Shocked

...the Russian General was wearing a speedo in the freezing cold weather....wait...was he one of the Paul look a-likes?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Where does it say that it's cold? It's the middle of summer!
Razz

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elffy

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:13 pm

I think they're twins! *wolf whistles* Wink
Back to top Go down
SGT57

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:29 pm

Stormleader wrote:

It was the middle of winter, in the center of Indiana, or what used to be before the Russian’s invaded back in 2010. That was 3 years ago, back when he was just out of USMC Force Recon training.

If it's supposed to be in mid-Summer, maybe re-word it, because I thought it was in the winter. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:57 pm

Wow, how did that get in there?
I was sure I said it was summer, I'll go fix it.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:18 pm

Been awhile since I posted in here.
Anyways, I went on my Fall Retreat, it awsome!
We got GH: World Tour, also awsome.
And I had a orthodonist appointment today, now my teeth hurt Razz

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:59 pm

As I said in the C-box, I can't decide if I want a Ipod or a BC Rich Warlock Electric Guitar for Christmas.
I all ready know how to play the Guitar somewhat, and I figure by Christmas I'll know alot more. (I also already have a amp availible.)
Thoughts?

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Ok, looks like I'm getting Money for Christmas that I've be saving up to get a Warlock NT ($700).
And....

Got it from a E-mail my sister sent me Razz

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:16 pm

New sig, Hehe.
Anyways, I forgot to put in my last post that My Mom and I went to the surplus store the other day, I got gloves, boots, and a Winter Jacket (In MARPAT!)

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elffy

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:29 pm

2 posts ago....NOTICE THERE IS MAC ON THE POSTER! I'm sooooooo getting that! Razz
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:31 pm

I want one I can play on the Toilet Razz
Then if you did clog yours up, well...
Hey there, blue pers

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elffy

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:46 pm

lolz!
Back to top Go down
Elffy

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 pm

Here is a VERY nice camo custom guitar that I thought you would like.

Here is a VERY nice war camo custom guitar that I thought you would like.

Here is a VERY nice B&W camo guitar that I thought you would like.

Here is a VERY nice guitar that I want.

Here is a VERY nice site that I got all of these pics from.

(These are all Dean guitars.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog   

Back to top Go down

Stormleader's TOP SECRET Blog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next